Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
The title is a little misleading as this is espresso-like, served in demitasse cups.
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped (at least 70 percent cacao)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the cream and milk to a simmer in a small saucepan over med-high heat.
- Remove from heat and quickly add the chocolate, stirring until melted and very smooth.
- Return to med-low heat and warm until a bubble or two forms on the surface, about 3 minutes.
- Pour the hot chocolate into 4 demitasse cups; serve immediately.