1/3 Photos of Hot Chocolate Espresso
Very rich and creamy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup strong hot coffee or 1 cup espresso
- 2 -6 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup cream (or 1/2 cup half-and-half and 1/2 cup milk)
- 3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate, grated
- cinnamon stick
- 1In 2 large cups or glass mugs, mix the coffee (or espresso) and sugar.
- 2In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the cream.
- 3Add the cocoa and mix well.
- 4Add the cream mixture to the coffee and top with a dollop of whipped cream and the grated chocolate.
- 5Serve with a cinnamon stick.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate Espresso
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 934.2
- Calories from Fat 616
- Total Fat 68.4 g
- Saturated Fat 38.2 g
- Cholesterol 156.7 mg
- Sodium 126.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 58.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g