Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is a holiday favorite to enjoy on a cold winter day.
Make and share this Hot Chocolate Eggnog recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3/4 ounce) packet powdered cocoa mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄8 cup low-fat eggnog
- Pour Eggnog and Milk into the cup.
- Whisk until mixed throughly.
- Place in Microwave for 1:15-1:30 minute.
- Whisk in the Packet of Hot Cocoa Mix.
- OPTIONAL: Top with whipped cream.
The mixture of milk and eggnog makes the hot cocoa mix taste richer and it's a great way to use up leftover eggnog.