Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 lbs Nestles Quik (or equivalent)
- 11 ounces Coffee-mate (or equivalent)
- 3⁄4 package powdered sugar
- 1 (8 quart) box powdered milk
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put 1/3 cup of mix into cup and add boiling or very hot water.
- Stir and enjoy.
My mother made this every Christmas along with a Spice Tea recipe (with Tang) and we gave it away as gifts. (of course we kept plenty for us). This recipe makes alot. My recipe is "alittle different" in that it calls for 1 lbs of Nestles Quik and 1 lbs box powdered sugar. I will try this one and see which I like best. I make it every Christmas myself now.
This is very easy and very good. I was a girl scout leader for years and we always made this for "the troup" - I continued to make it for my kids. I left out the sugar.