Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Made this during the Christmas holidays. Ooh la la, it was out of this world. Adapted from Southern Living.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Great on a cold night! Don't skip the whipped cream, it is essential. I made a single serving in the microwave which worked great: 1 T water, 1T + 1 t syrup, 1 c milk, 1-2 T Kahlua. Super easy and delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, mix together the boiling water and chocolate syrup.
- Add in the milk and stir until blended.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until well heated.
- Add in Kahlua; stir to combine.
- Pour into mugs or cups.
- Garnish with whipped cream.