1/1 Photo of Hot Chocolate Cones
I saw this recipe in a magazine at my doctor's office this afternoon and then when I was doing some shopping I saw them again advertised as hot chocolate for 2 using the optional ingredients listed. I thought they were very cute to give as gifts to co-workers, teachers, or to include in a gift basket with a special mug. You will need 2 (6 x 12) clear cone bags and 2 clear rubber bands to make the cones. I couldn't list with the ingredients list.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chip (optional)
- 1/4 cup red and white M&M's plain chocolate candy (optional)
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 large red gumdrop
- 1Pour the cocoa mix into a 6 x 12 clear cone bag and seal with a clear rubber band; trim 1 inch above band.
- 2Place the filled bag into a second cone bag, flattening the top.
- 3Layer either the chocolate chips or the M&M candies followed with the mini-marshamallows.
- 4Top all off with a red gumdrop and sercure the bag with the last rubber band.
- 5Attach a tag for instructions on making the hot chocolate. Divide the hot chocolate mix into thirds, place in a cup and fill with 3/4 cup boiling water.
- 6Top each cup with equal amounts of chocolate chips and marshamallows, enjoy.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate Cones
Serving Size: 1 (488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1529.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 1762.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 328.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 276.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g