Recipe by Pink Princess
This recipe is from the Cadbury Drinking Chocolate box. I haven't tried this one yet. It says to serve hot in winter and cold in summer
- 200 g coconut cookies, crushed (biscuits)
- 75 g butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 250 g cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup drinking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 100 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix biscuit crumbs and butter together.
- Press over the base of the 22 cm springform pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees celsius.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add cottage cheese, sugar and eggs - beat well.
- Mix drinking chocolate and water together to form a smooth paste.
- Add to cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Stir through chocolate pieces.
- Pour over prepared base.
- Bake at 170 degrees celsius for 45 minutes or until set.
- Stand for 15 minutes before serving warm.
- If desired, serve with a rhubarb or berry sauce.