1 hr 25 mins
Pink Princess's Note:
This recipe is from the Cadbury Drinking Chocolate box. I haven't tried this one yet. It says to serve hot in winter and cold in summer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix biscuit crumbs and butter together.
- 2Press over the base of the 22 cm springform pan.
- 3Cook for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees celsius.
- 4Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 5Add cottage cheese, sugar and eggs - beat well.
- 6Mix drinking chocolate and water together to form a smooth paste.
- 7Add to cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 8Stir through chocolate pieces.
- 9Pour over prepared base.
- 10Bake at 170 degrees celsius for 45 minutes or until set.
- 11Stand for 15 minutes before serving warm.
- 12If desired, serve with a rhubarb or berry sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.4
- Calories from Fat 525
- Total Fat 58.4 g
- Saturated Fat 37.2 g
- Cholesterol 195.1 mg
- Sodium 597.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: