Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you like dunking your toast in your hot chocolate, then you'll love this one. My mom would use either toast or stale bread so there was no waste. Comfort food from my childhood.
- 1 cup hot cocoa
- 2 slices toast or 2 slices stale bread, broken in bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Make your favorite hot chocolate recipe.
- Break up your toast or stale bread into bite sized pieces and put in a bowl.
- Pour the hot chocolate over the bread.
- There should be more liquid than solid so adjust accordingly.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.