Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is a delicious and rich hot chocolate! i like to make homemade marshmallows for this because they melt so nicely.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 6 1⁄2 cups hot water
- In a large saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, vanilla and salt; mix well. Over medium heat, slowly stir in water; heat through, stirring occasionally. DO NOT BOIL. Top with marshmallows, if desired.
- Tip: Chocolate can be storedin the refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.
I tried this christmas day, every one loved it. They ask for it every weekend. I will fix again, thanks
Beautiful hot chocolate recipe. I enjoyed having it on hand to just pour a cup and reheat whenever I felt like it and I added in some caramel topping to some of my servings and it was just delicious. Thanks for sharing.