Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This was sooo good when I made it up that I had to share. I hope you like my first culinary contribution to the World Wide Web.
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons powdered chocolate milk mix or 4 tablespoons drinking chocolate
- 4 tablespoons strawberry milk mix or 4 tablespoons strawberry-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1 1⁄2 ounces chocolate squares or 1 1⁄2 ounces chocolate pieces
- 1 ounce miniature marshmallows or 1 ounce marshmallows
- 2 gummy rings or 2 gummy bears or 2 gumdrops or 2 licorice twists
- In a cup, stir together the milk, drinking chocolate and strawberry milk mix.
- Add the chocolate squares, marshmallows and gummy candies to the drink.
- Heat in the microwave on medium or medium-low power until the chocolate, marshmallows and candies have melted.