Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for gift giving is spicy good very warming.
- 1419.54 ml instant hot chocolate powder
- 44.37 ml cinnamon
- 283.49 g herseys cinnamon baking chips
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml clove
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 1182.95 ml mini marshmallows
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place into 2 large glass jars or pre pack single servings. The 1/2 cup pre serving topped with hot water.
Very good! Made 1/3 of the recipe and got a good amount still. Will be giving as Christmas gifts with some homemade cookies and candies! Thanks Rita!
Now this is my all time favorite comfort drink on a chilly day or any day. It takes me back to being a kid at my grandmothers house and baking cookies.
Very different, very rich and with a definate kick to it! I would have never thought about adding in cinnamon chips or cayenne to hot chocolate, but my DH just loved it, I guess because he loves spicy! It is requested again for tonight! thanks for another winner Rita!...Kitten:)