1 hr 5 mins
I was looking for a baked hot wing recipe.....using chipotle.....there were none. Here it is. Sugar free too. Prep time does NOT include marination time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the tips from the wings a reserve for another use like stock.
- 2Separate the wings at the joints.
- 3Wash wings and pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Place wings in container with a lid or sealable plastic bag.
- 5Remove the peppers from the adobo and chop fine.
- 6Mix chopped peppers with the adobo and other ingredients.
- 7Pour over wings, stir around till they are coated and allow to marinate for 1 to 24 hours.
- 8Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 9Place wings on foil lined cookie sheet.
- 10Bake for 30 to 45 minutes till wings are done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chipotle Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.8
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 150.9 mg
- Sodium 143.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Sweet'N Low brown sugar substitute
chipotle chiles in adobo