Recipe by Gina*S
This was sent to me from 24hour fitness. I haven't tried it, but am storing it here for safe keeping. I hope you enjoy it!
- 226.79 g Chinese egg noodles, fresh or steamed
- 59.14 ml defatted reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 29.58 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml rice wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml rice wine or 14.79 ml dry sherry
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 354.88 ml fresh pea pods, sliced diagonally
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced green peppers or 236.59 ml red bell pepper
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced red cabbage or 236.59 ml green cabbage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and crushed red pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic, pea pods and bell pepper and cook 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from pan.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 3-4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add cabbage, cooked vegetables and noodles.
- Stir in sauce and toss to coat.
- Cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.