Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was sent to me from 24hour fitness. I haven't tried it, but am storing it here for safe keeping. I hope you enjoy it!
- 8 ounces Chinese egg noodles, fresh or steamed
- 1⁄4 cup defatted reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh pea pods, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup thinly sliced green peppers or 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage or 1 cup green cabbage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and crushed red pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic, pea pods and bell pepper and cook 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from pan.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 3-4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add cabbage, cooked vegetables and noodles.
- Stir in sauce and toss to coat.
- Cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.