Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A wonderful comfort food. GREAT while watching the football game or when friends come over. The name can be misleading, however, as this is not "spicy" or "hot".
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet chili seasoning mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup water
- Fritos corn chips
- Cook ground beef and pepper in skillet.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in rest of ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in crock pot to keep warm.
- Use Fritos for dipping.
- **NOTE** I have a family of 6 and I usually triple this recipe. Our family enjoys the leftovers.