This is a little different from other corn dips posted here. And this is the best one I have found. It comes from Anne Byrn's "What Can I Bring?" cookbook! Serve with tortilla chips or fritos scoops! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can of sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and deveined and finely chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded or 1 cup cheddar cheese, blend shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients until well combined.
- 3Spoon into a 1 quart glass casserole dish
- 4Bake for 28-32 minutes until dip is hot bubbly and slightly browning on the top.
- 5Serve warm with chips.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chile Cheese Corn Dip
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.3
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 742.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 11.1 g