Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
This is a little different from other corn dips posted here. And this is the best one I have found. It comes from Anne Byrn's "What Can I Bring?" cookbook! Serve with tortilla chips or fritos scoops! Enjoy!
Top Review by Starrynews
Tasty dip! There is a nice little kick from the jalapenos that really balances out the sweetness from the corn. I used fat free mayo and a 4 cheese blend that included jack and cheddar. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canof sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and deveined and finely chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded or 1 cup cheddar cheese, blend shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin