Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A great dip to go with hot fresh bread or corn chips. This is very easy to make and will impress everyone!!!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) bag onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out as much excess water as possible.
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 2 1/2 hours Or until the dip is smooth and hot.
- Serve with fresh bread if possible and enjoy.