Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had this at a pot luck gathering and had to have the recipe. It seems we can't get enough and can be made in the crock pot although I prefer baking.
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 5 ounces louisiana hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or more) (optional)
- Combine all 5 ingredients in mixing bowl until well mixed.
- Put into 9x13 glass baking dish and bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minute or until bubbly.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the same recipe I was going to post except my recipe calls for 2 cans of canned chicken. I use the canned chicken instead and it very good. I was very hesitant about the amount of hot sauce, but made it according to the recipe, and it wasn't too hot, just a nice bite to it, the cheeses must tone down the hot sauce alot! I put mine in 2 smaller dishes and if I don't need both, I freeze one. When I need the other one I just bring it out the night before and it is ready to bake by party time. Highly recommended for your next party.
Giant hit at football party! The guys loved it. I used 8 oz. cream cheese and 8 oz. sour cream instead because that was what I had on hand. Worked out just fine.