Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
So Fast! So Simple! So Delicious! Just Four Ingredients! Make it in the Crock Pot too!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichokes, in water (drained and roughly chopped)
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and transfer into an an oven safe casserole dish. Heat at 350 degrees for about 20 min until bubbly. Serves best on Pepperidge Farm Distinctive Crackers, but I have used Bagel Chips, Crostini, Butter Crackers, etc.
- This recipe can also be cooked in a crock pot on high for one hour, then turn down to warm until the guests arrive.
We loved this dip! It was easy to make and even easier to eat. I made as posted and plan to make it for my Christmas party this year. Thanks for posting! Make for PAC Fall 2008.