Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
So Fast! So Simple! So Delicious! Just Four Ingredients! Make it in the Crock Pot too!
Make and share this Hot Cheesy Artichoke Dip Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichokes, in water (drained and roughly chopped)
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and transfer into an an oven safe casserole dish. Heat at 350 degrees for about 20 min until bubbly. Serves best on Pepperidge Farm Distinctive Crackers, but I have used Bagel Chips, Crostini, Butter Crackers, etc.
- This recipe can also be cooked in a crock pot on high for one hour, then turn down to warm until the guests arrive.
We loved this dip! It was easy to make and even easier to eat. I made as posted and plan to make it for my Christmas party this year. Thanks for posting! Make for PAC Fall 2008.