Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Mix all ingredients with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined.
- Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with assorted raw vegetables or crackers.
This is soooooo good. Forget the assorted raw vegetables or crackers, just eat it out of the plate. I recommend this to EVERYONE. Thanks for sharing, Chef Debo!!!!