Recipe by Meredith .F
Made this for a picky friend that doesn't like or eat anything-both she & her husband ate the entire bowl!
Top Review by dolores in paradise
Tell your friend she is not alone, that's what they all say about me :lol: But I really liked this, so did DH We put it on french bread & under the broiler, with some soup I had made, it was dinner. Thank you for this treasure.
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread in glass pie plate or any oven safe serving dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until spread is bubbly.
- Serve as a spread with toasted baguette slices or as a dip with tortilla chips (our favorite way!).