Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made this for a picky friend that doesn't like or eat anything-both she & her husband ate the entire bowl!
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread in glass pie plate or any oven safe serving dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until spread is bubbly.
- Serve as a spread with toasted baguette slices or as a dip with tortilla chips (our favorite way!).
Tell your friend she is not alone, that's what they all say about me :lol: But I really liked this, so did DH We put it on french bread & under the broiler, with some soup I had made, it was dinner. Thank you for this treasure.
YUMMY! Great with chips, but even better with bread! Easy, cheesy, and hot and bubbly..we were in heaven. Made for an appetizer on the 4th of July and for a girls night..both times received raves. Thanks Mere!
This made a very pretty and flavorful spread. I bet other types of cheeses would work well in this too. I halved the recipe for the two of us and we had it as part of our dinner. I can't wait to share this recipe with friends.