- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 cups red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 ounces kraft Velveeta cheese
- 4 cups water
- 4 ounces Velveeta Mexican cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes, onion and celery in water for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in bouillon cubes and soup. Return to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for 20-25 minutes.
- Add cheese, simmer, stirring often for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.