Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Great for the holidays or any special occasion.
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chili peppers
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar dried beef, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) round loaf Hawaiian bread
- corn chips
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- In large bowl, combine cheese, sour cream, green onions, undrained green chile peppers, dried beef, pimiento, and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
- Cut a 1-inch slice off the top of the bread loaf. Hollow out bread loaf, leaving a 1-inch thick shell.
- Spoon cheese mixture into bread shell.
- Replace bread top.
- Wrap loaf in foil.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until cheese mixture is heated through.
- Open foil carefully to check doneness.
- Serve warm with corn chips.