- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can beer
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 1 can chopped jalapeno (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- mix flour with chili powder and toss over shredded cheese.
- pour beer into the fondue pot or slow cooker and cover with cheese mixture.
- place garlic, green chiles and jalapeno, if desired, over cheese,but do not stir until cheese has melted.
- set fondue pot or cooker on low.
- allow to warm slowly and stir occasionally.
- serve with bread cubes,fresh veggies,corn chips,tortilla chips.