Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ozs)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (8 ozs)
- 2 cups mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 (1 ounce) canchopped green chili, drained
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- assorted crackers or raw vegetables
- In an ungreased shallow baking dish or pie plate, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Top with pepperoni and olives.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
I made it without the toppings and it was really good! Lots of onion flavor. Very rich!