Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Everyone always asks me for this recipe. A favorite at parties. Delicious!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft and cut into cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb bacon, cut &,crisp
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 sourdough loaf, made into a bowl
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add bacon, green onions and cheddar cheese, mix well.
- Put into sourdough bowl and cover with tin foil.
- Bake@ 350 for 1-1/2 hours.
- Serve with sourdough pieces.
Soooo good! I made it for a party and it was gone in 60 seconds!
Yummy! Also I use Hawaiian King Loaf for the bread bowl which comes with it's own aluminum baking pan) and I lightly toast the bread cubes while the bread cooks. It was gone before we knew what hit the snack table this past Christmas. Real hit.