Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from my Grandmother. She would make this every holiday we celebrated at her house. Its very good.
- 3 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 lb hamburger, cooked and browned
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato juice
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes
- Combine beans, hamburger, garlic, tomatoes and tomato juice.
- Blend in blender.
- Melt cheese together and combine with above mixture.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, over baked potatoes or over vegetables.