- 73.94 ml butter
- 44.37 ml flour
- 473.18 ml milk
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 118.29 ml whipping cream
- 473.18 ml cheese, grated
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a Heavy saucepan, melt butter.
- Add in flour, stirring with a wire whisk. Cook and stir about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in milk and wine.
- Heat again till sauce boils and thickens.
- Add cream and cheese, stirring gently till cheese is melted (do not boil).
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.