Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
A hearty sandwich to fill hungry tums
- 4 part-baked white sandwich French baguettes
- 6 tablespoons mango chutney
- 200 g lancashire cheese, sliced
- 100 g wafer-thin honey roasted turkey breast
- 40 g rocket
- pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- bake baguettes for 14-16 minutes until golden.
- remove from oven, split open and spread bottom slices with chutney.
- top with cheese and return to the oven for 2 minutes, until cheese has melted.
- add the turkey and rocket, then serve.