Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is something I actually had at Costco one day as a sample. I had never seen anything like it in my life, and so I just had to try it. It was so good and so easy that I just have to share it with you all. Enjoy!
- Preheat an electric griddle or VERY nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Cut cheese into 2" by 1" retangles that are about 1/2" thick.
- Spray griddle or nonstick pan with cooking spray and place the cheese rectangles, leaving a little space between them, on the giddle or non stick pan.
- Let the cheese brown on that side, about 3 minutes, then flip to brown on the other side.
- Serve cheese on bagel chips, crostini, or other crackers with a dap of jelly or jam on top.