Lastar Wellness's Note:
Serve this cheese-topped bread hot from the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill. In small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, onions, & chili powder; stir until well mixed.
- 2Slice each half of loaf in half lengthwise.
- 3Spread cut side of bread with cheese mixture to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 4Arrange olive slices over cheese mixture. Wrap each bread quarter in heavy-duty foil.
- 5Place foil packets on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- 6OVEN METHOD: Heat oven to 350. Prepare bread as directed above. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly heated & cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Cheddar Olive Bread - Cindy Underwood
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 48.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g