Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From taste of home magazine.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 (4 1/2 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- assorted cracker
- assorted fresh vegetable
- In a large bowl, combine the mayo, cheeses, mushrooms and dressing mix.
- Spread into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with crackers, breads, or veggies.
- ****Reduced fat or fat free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.