Recipe by babygirl65
I found this recipe on another recipe website and it looks absolutely delish!! I have not made it, but I plan to. I put it here, on recipezaar, so that I would not lose it. If you make it before I do, please let me know!! This sounds like a Fall Time recipe!!
- 1 double crust pie crust, 9-inch, refrigerated
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon sugar
- 3 (12 ounce) packagesstouffer's escalloped apples
- 2⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the apples according to directions, keep hot!
- Preheat oven to 450. Roll out crust to about 1/8" thickness.
- Cut the crust using cookie cutters, (whatever shapes you like) and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Place on baking sheet and bake for about 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- Combine the escalloped apples, caramel topping and sour cream in a medium bowl.
- Serve warm with pie crust dippers.