Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from Mr. Food.
- 1⁄2 gallon fresh apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large saucepan, combine the cider, sugar, and caramel topping over medium-low heat. Simmer until hot and well blended, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mugs and top each with a dollop of whipped topping.
Really good, and really SWEET!!!! DH really enjoyed the sweetness. I will probably add about 3 tablespoons of brown sugar next time rather than a full 1/4 cup. Otherwise great! Thank you for posting! Made for Comfort Cafe 09.