Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
My favorite fall drink. Simple, sweet and satisfying! Zaar keeps changing "shot" to "one fluid ounce." Use a drizzle of each coffee syrup to taste.
- 10 ounces apple cider
- 1 fluid ounce caramel coffee syrup
- 1 fluid ounce cinnamon coffee syrup
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce
- Heat the cider on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Add flavored coffee syrups to hot cider and stir.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Curl up in front of the fire and enjoy!
OMG, this was so nice, I only saw the note about the syrup measurements after making it so was probably a bit heavy handed with the syrups but it was gorgeous anyway. I'm sure I will be making this often throughout winter.
So good. I use the sugar-free caramel coffee syrup and it works as well. Great recipe, especially for this time of the year.