- 3785.0 ml apple cider
- 113.39 g mulling spices
- 340.19 g caramel ice cream topping
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 9.85-14.78 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat cider and mulling spices as directed on spice package.
- When thoroughly heated, pour into individual cups and top with one tsp caramel topping., stir to dissolve.
- Place whipping cream and sugar in a bowl.add vanilla.Using an electric mixer, blend until soft peaks form.
- add a dollop to each mug --
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and ground cinnamon.