Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
delicious especially in the fall when cider is plentiful..good for tailgate parties nice to have cinnamon sticks or ground cinnamon to garnish with
- Heat cider and mulling spices as directed on spice package.
- When thoroughly heated, pour into individual cups and top with one tsp caramel topping., stir to dissolve.
- Place whipping cream and sugar in a bowl.add vanilla.Using an electric mixer, blend until soft peaks form.
- add a dollop to each mug --
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and ground cinnamon.
Nothing better on a cold day than hot apple cider! Thank you for sharing.
Very tasty warm drink, great for cool weather days! Tastes similiar to Starbucks, but a whole lot cheaper. Didn't make the whipped topping, just to save time and