- 1 gallon apple cider
- 4 ounces mulling spices
- 12 ounces caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 -3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat cider and mulling spices as directed on spice package.
- When thoroughly heated, pour into individual cups and top with one tsp caramel topping., stir to dissolve.
- Place whipping cream and sugar in a bowl.add vanilla.Using an electric mixer, blend until soft peaks form.
- add a dollop to each mug --
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and ground cinnamon.