Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Move over traditional hot cocoa on a cold winters night; you will have a love affair with this concoction. I had this at a Starbucks earlier this year; after fooling around with ingredients, this is the clone. A wonderful drink to curl up with on a chilly night; great for a bonfire or a holiday gathering as well.
- Bring 8 or 9oz of apple juice to a boil.
- Add 1 Tbsp of cinnamon syrup to the bottom of a 12 oz mug.
- Add boiled apple juice.
- Top with whipped cream, pour caramel syrup generously; let caramel run into juice.
- Add more whipped cream and caramel, if desired.
- Sprinkle whipped cream with nutmeg and cinnamon, if desired.
Made this with a group, so we, of course had to up the servings quite a bit. Apparently, it did not affect the flavor, because this drink was "to-die-for"!!! It was fun because everyone could choose the amount of toppings they wanted on their drinks. Definitely a winner for those chilly winter nights. Thanks for sharing:) ~Manda
This has become a favorite with my kids. Kind of soothing..........
I served this at a party and it was a big hit. I couldn't find cinnamon syrup, so I just used cinnamon sticks when warming the apple juice. Thanks for sharing this great recipe; I'll be using it for winter gatherings this year and beyond!