1/1 Photo of Hot Caramel Apple Cafe (Hot Drink)
Move over traditional hot cocoa on a cold winters night; you will have a love affair with this concoction. I had this at a Starbucks earlier this year; after fooling around with ingredients, this is the clone. A wonderful drink to curl up with on a chilly night; great for a bonfire or a holiday gathering as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 8 or 9oz of apple juice to a boil.
- 2Add 1 Tbsp of cinnamon syrup to the bottom of a 12 oz mug.
- 3Add boiled apple juice.
- 4Top with whipped cream, pour caramel syrup generously; let caramel run into juice.
- 5Add more whipped cream and caramel, if desired.
- 6Sprinkle whipped cream with nutmeg and cinnamon, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Caramel Apple Cafe (Hot Drink)
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: