Move over traditional hot cocoa on a cold winters night; you will have a love affair with this concoction. I had this at a Starbucks earlier this year; after fooling around with ingredients, this is the clone. A wonderful drink to curl up with on a chilly night; great for a bonfire or a holiday gathering as well.
- Bring 8 or 9oz of apple juice to a boil.
- Add 1 Tbsp of cinnamon syrup to the bottom of a 12 oz mug.
- Add boiled apple juice.
- Top with whipped cream, pour caramel syrup generously; let caramel run into juice.
- Add more whipped cream and caramel, if desired.
- Sprinkle whipped cream with nutmeg and cinnamon, if desired.