1/1 Photo of Hot Caramel Apple Cafe (Hot Drink)
Move over traditional hot cocoa on a cold winters night; you will have a love affair with this concoction. I had this at a Starbucks earlier this year; after fooling around with ingredients, this is the clone. A wonderful drink to curl up with on a chilly night; great for a bonfire or a holiday gathering as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 8 or 9oz of apple juice to a boil.
- 2Add 1 Tbsp of cinnamon syrup to the bottom of a 12 oz mug.
- 3Add boiled apple juice.
- 4Top with whipped cream, pour caramel syrup generously; let caramel run into juice.
- 5Add more whipped cream and caramel, if desired.
- 6Sprinkle whipped cream with nutmeg and cinnamon, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Caramel Apple Cafe (Hot Drink)
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: