Recipe by Margo59
My sis made this yesterday for her Christmas dinner. It was really good. Creamy and warm plus a little booze...what's not to like. I just wish she would have doubled the batch...lol She prepared this in the crockpot.
- 3 cups brewed coffee, room temperature
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup cream of coconut
- 1⁄2 cup rum
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan or crockpot.
- Stirring occasionally, cook over med heat until mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.
- If you prepare in crockpot, once it is ready, turn setting to warm to keep it heated.
- This would be good with whipped and chocolate shavings on top.
- Prep time depends on whether you prepare on stovetop or crockpot.