- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons plain white flour
- 3 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces water, hot
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT water and mix well.
- Then add the water, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to an air-tight jar and store sealed, in the refrigerator.
- Serve with Steak and hamburgers