Got this in a recipe group. I haven't tried it (Yes I know that's annoying) but it sounds awesome and I WILL try it & thought some of you might like to also.
- 4 ounces coffee mocha ice cream
- 6 ounces hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping
- 2 teaspoons almond liqueur
- whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon toffee pieces or 1 tablespoon chopped chocolate-covered english toffee bar
- Spoon ice cream into a large coffee mug;pour coffee, butterscotch topping and almond liqueur over ice cream.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of toffee chips.
Yum! Took it in the bath with me. Used caramel ice cream, coffee, caramel sauce and amaretto. Amazing!
Wow! Janet this is so good. We are experiencing a lot of wind today, so this wonderful coffee just hit the spot. I really enjoyed the flavour of this creamy, rich, thick treat. I will definitely be making this again.
Sinfully rich and delish!!!!! I made it with cold coffee. It`s over 90 here in May!!!