Got this in a recipe group. I haven't tried it (Yes I know that's annoying) but it sounds awesome and I WILL try it & thought some of you might like to also.
- 4 ounces coffee mocha ice cream
- 6 ounces hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping
- 2 teaspoons almond liqueur
- whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon toffee pieces or 1 tablespoon chopped chocolate-covered english toffee bar
- Spoon ice cream into a large coffee mug;pour coffee, butterscotch topping and almond liqueur over ice cream.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of toffee chips.