Recipe by Chez Michelle
This warms you from the inside out.........wonderful after a day of skiing or sledding. My sister gave me this recipe a long time ago and I have been making it around Thanksgiving to enjoy through Christmas every since ;) I make several batches to take as hostess gifts (in pretty jars) for holiday parties. I am unsure of servings and yield- so I put 1 in each field. I will update when I make again
- 1⁄2 gallon premium vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 lb butter, softened (no substitute)
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 lb dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients-mixing well with mixer. Place in freezer safe container and store in freezer until ready to use.
- To serve: Place 1 ounce rum in mug with 2 Tbs. mix (or to taste). Fill mug with boiling water and top with additional nutmeg if desired.