Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
mmmmmmGood! Make a single cup to sip as you read by the fire or make a thermos full and take it along.
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 2 -3 tablespoons butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rum extract (or more!)
- 1 tablespoon whipped topping
- Stir together the Instant Coffee Crystals with the boiling water until dissolved.
- Stir in the butterscotch topping and rum extract to mix well.
- Top with the whipped topping.
- Serve immediately.
Another winner! A tasty treat for a cold, dreary day. I used sugar-free butterscotch. I will double the amount of extract next time, though. I used 8 oz. hot French Press coffee instead of instant.
What can I say, this is a great cup of coffee. Made as directed but used spiced rum (1/2 oz) instead of extract, it was so good. Thanks Anna for another wonderful coffee. This treat is light and delicious and will be made often.