1/1 Photo of Hot Buttered Rum Batter Mix
Chef #379453's Note:
This recipe was given to me by my friend,Debi Bundy, in 1980 when we were stationed at Holloman AFB in New Mexico. A Great way to warm up on a cold winter night! Also, the mix when stored in smaller jars makes a wonderful winter gift.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place Brown Sugar in a medium size mixing bowl.
- 2Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl, and add the spices and mix well.
- 3Pour the butter and spice mixture over the Brown Sugar and add the eggs and mix until smooth. (Aprox. 15 mins).
- 4Once mixed, store in refrigerator in a large jar.
- 5To Serve: 1 heaping Tbsp Batter Mix, 1 1/2 jigger Rum in a Mug, fill with Hot Water and stir with cinnamon stick.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Buttered Rum Batter Mix
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 61.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g