Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great little recipe that you can mix up and pull out when ever you need it. Handy for a cold night snuggled together or sitting with friends.
- 453.59 g light brown sugar
- 453.59 g dark brown sugar
- 226.79 g butter
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ground cloves
- 4.92 ml vanilla bean paste or 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml salt
- mix ingredients together well and store in an airtight container.
- When ready to serve add 1 heaping teaspoon of butter to enough hot water to dissolve. Add 1 oz rum & 1/2 oz of brandy and fill the cup to the top with hot water.
I was looking for a hot butter rum mix and I'm so glad I found this! My mom has a recipe that has been passed from friend to friend for OVER 45 years and this is very close to it . I think I might have to make the changes to our old family recipe ( add vanilla ). Thank you so much KandB