2 hrs 10 mins
Punky Julster's Note:
Perfect! Keep the mix in the freezer for up to a month. You adjust the spice amounts to your liking. I recommend fresh nutmeg right from the "nut". Cook time is freeze time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For batter:.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and the sugars together until smooth.
- 3Add the softened ice cream and spices and mix until smooth.
- 4Transfer this to a freezer container with a tight fitting lid.
- 5Place in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- 6To serve:.
- 7Place 2-3 heaping tablespoons of the frozen mix in a coffee mug.
- 8Add 1 shot of dark rum and 6 ounces of boiling water and stir until the mixture is melted.
- 9Sprinkle top with cinnamon or nutmeg.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Buttered Rum Batter
Serving Size: 1 (1676 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6295.8
- Calories from Fat 2237
- Total Fat 248.5 g
- Saturated Fat 156.1 g
- Cholesterol 741.4 mg
- Sodium 669.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1035.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 1003.8 g
- Protein 22.4 g