- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1 lb light brown sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- For batter:.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and the sugars together until smooth.
- Add the softened ice cream and spices and mix until smooth.
- Transfer this to a freezer container with a tight fitting lid.
- Place in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- To serve:.
- Place 2-3 heaping tablespoons of the frozen mix in a coffee mug.
- Add 1 shot of dark rum and 6 ounces of boiling water and stir until the mixture is melted.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon or nutmeg.