Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Perfect! Keep the mix in the freezer for up to a month. You adjust the spice amounts to your liking. I recommend fresh nutmeg right from the "nut". Cook time is freeze time.
- For batter:.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and the sugars together until smooth.
- Add the softened ice cream and spices and mix until smooth.
- Transfer this to a freezer container with a tight fitting lid.
- Place in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- To serve:.
- Place 2-3 heaping tablespoons of the frozen mix in a coffee mug.
- Add 1 shot of dark rum and 6 ounces of boiling water and stir until the mixture is melted.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon or nutmeg.
This is like drinking dessert!
All I can say about this recipe is yummo!!! I keep it in the freezer all the time and when I need a little relaxation I just heat some water in a cup and drop one in and enjoy. thanks for posting. Be well. Nan