Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good drink for any chilly winter night
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate any unused portion. This does keep well.
- For each drink, add the following to a coffee mug:.
- 1 Tbls. of base mix.
- 1 1/2 oz. dark rum.
- 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Stir well. This makes approximately 15 drinks.
Delicious smelling and easy to make! I can't wait to get it in a mug tonight before bed!!!